ignite-user mailing list archives

From chevy <chetan.v.ya...@target.com>
Subject Re: IgniteException on starting node from Jar
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 05:20:37 GMT
Please find the attached config files. It is working when I run my code from eclipse and not
through jar.
--
Regards,
Chetan.

From: "vkulichenko [via Apache Ignite Users]" <ml-node+s70518n6887h98@n6.nabble.com<mailto:ml-node+s70518n6887h98@n6.nabble.com>>
Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 4:53 AM
To: "Chetan.V.Yadav" <Chetan.V.Yadav@target.com<mailto:Chetan.V.Yadav@target.com>>
Subject: Re: IgniteException on starting node from Jar

Hi,

Spring is used under the hood when you use Spring XML to configure Ignite. Please attach (not
copy-paste to avoid mistakes) both mpm-default.xml and mpm-ignite.xml files and I will try
to run with them.

-Val

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/IgniteException-on-starting-node-from-Jar-tp6881p6887.html
NAML<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

mpm-ignite.xml (732 bytes) <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/attachment/6908/0/mpm-ignite.xml>
mpm-default.xml (4K) <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/attachment/6908/1/mpm-default.xml>