ignite-user mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Kafka Listener and Computing
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 02:24:04 GMT
Hi Venkat,
I am not sure what kind of processing you want to do, but for getting data from Kafka topics
and injecting to Ignite cluster, please see http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.7/docs/kafka-streamerOnce
you have data in the cache, you can do your compute part.
-Roman

    On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 9:13 AM, vmuthus <vmuthus@gmail.com> wrote:

 We are trying t find a write platofrm to do realtime data processing in
memory.
Need few suggestions.

Our Data is cached in the grid. for our request I need the listener part of
the same Ignite Grid listening to a Kafka topic and process the message and
compute certain task.
How do I do it.

I do not want to update the cache just od the computation for every kafka
message and spit the output to another queue. Also I want the same Grid will
do the computation without creating client node/process.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Venkat