ignite-user mailing list archives

From san <hv.sanj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring application context resource is not injected exception while starting ignite in jdbc driver mode
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 06:32:02 GMT

please let know, If JDBC driver is read only then what is the advantage we
are getting.
our scenario is
1. Populate cache using 'Automatic Persistence' in server.
2. client will connect to server using JDBC Driver and access the cache
using standard sql queries.
3. And we are expecting if value is not there in server cache, then server
should fetch from the db (ReadThrough)
4. as well as update the cache using standard sql query and server shall
update the DB (WriteThrough)

Advantage we are expecting from this is, we can access ignite server cache
using sql query to do CRUD operation. server shall take care of DB reads and

In this model without change in existing DAO(JDBC code) layer  we can
introduce ignite cache in-between application and  DB.

please let know how to solve this issue. is  there any way to do it.