ignite-user mailing list archives

From SaschaC <saschacoe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Howto setup a single-node, standalone Ignite?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 21:00:20 GMT
Hi Val,

awesome! Thank you so much for your input. The TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder works
like a charm and does what I need.

Before I tried it out, I had tried to write a discovery spi myself but it
didn't work. While I was at it, I noticed that the DiscoverySpi interface
has two method signatures that return the type TcpDiscoverySpi which is a
class. So I was forced to extend from it and therefore, by extension also
from its superclass IgniteSpiAdapter which in turn has some of the contract
of DiscoverySpi implemented as final methods.

I believe that the DiscoverySpi should have return types of DiscoverySpi for
methods setDataExchange and setMetricsProvider.

thanks
Sascha