ignite-user mailing list archives

From galo23 <gal...@gmail.com>
Subject Web Session Clustering httpsession
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 19:45:32 GMT
hello , i am rookie with ignite and i want to know for web-session-clustering
if this function let me to have for example 2 web-apps in one server...
and sharing the http session.....without add lines of code.... i ask because
I tried unsuccessfully following this doc :
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/web-session-clustering
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/web-session-clustering>

below are the web-apps with i make the test. the server was glassfish 3.1.2

I omitted the jars by the weight of the file

thanks. Aplicacion1Servlet.zip
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7176/Aplicacion1Servlet.zip>

Aplicacion2Servlet.zip
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7176/Aplicacion2Servlet.zip>