ignite-user mailing list archives

From prasanth <manch.cont...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ignition on yarn taking up all memory
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 19:09:10 GMT
Nevermind, from https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/740 , it looks like
parameters were taken off.

The following works:
val ic = new IgniteContext(sc, "config/default-config.xml")

Now, when I execute, the following line:

sharedRDD.filter(_._2 < 10).collect()

I get errors:

[Stage 0:>                                                       (0 + 2) /
1024]16/08/19 19:02:02 WARN scheduler.TaskSetManager: Lost task 0.0 in stage
0.0 (TID 0, ec2.internal): class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException:
Spring XML configuration path is invalid: config/default-config.xml. Note
that this path should be either absolute or a relative local file system
path, relative to META-INF in classpath or valid URL to IGNITE_HOME.
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.resolveSpringUrl(IgniteUtils.java:3604)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.loadConfigurations(IgnitionEx.java:678)

Do I have to put the default-config.xml on all nodes of the cluster? Can I
put it in HDFS and use
val ic = new IgniteContext(sc, "hdfs:/tmp/config/default-config.xml")
instead and get rid of the above error?