ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded mode ignite on spark
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:06:42 GMT
Hi,

Can you provide the Ignite logs from the driver and all the executors? Is
there a node on each executor? It seems to me that some of the Ignite nodes
are stopped after the data is loaded. I embedded mode it should happen only
if executor is stopped and we should see this in the logs.

Can you also try to switch the cache to replicated mode and check if it
changes anything? To do this create the RDD like this:

val sharedRDD = ic.fromCache(new CacheConfiguration[String,
String]().setCacheMode(CacheMode.REPLICATED));

-Val