ignite-user mailing list archives

From chevy <chetan.v.ya...@target.com>
Subject Re: IgniteException on starting node from Jar
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2016 11:32:53 GMT
I am not using complete path to my config. The example you have provided is
to start node externally. I am starting node by using ->
Ignition.start("config/mpm-ignite.xml”); where config folder (which is also
a source folder holds xml files) is directly under my project folder.

So, when I run it from eclipse it picks this config path but from jar it
refers to IGNITE_HOME which I want to avoid.