ignite-user mailing list archives

From chevy <chetan.v.ya...@target.com>
Subject IgniteException on starting node from Jar
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 14:39:46 GMT

 When I start ignite node from my eclipse IDE it starts without any issues
but when I export my code to jar and execute the code, I get below mentioned
error. I am using same config even when I am running directly from IDE.

Exception in thread "main" class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed
to instantiate Spring XML application context
err=Line 9 in XML document from URL
[file:/opt/ignite/apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin/config/mpm-ignite.xml] is
invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 9;
columnNumber: 72; cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

    <import resource="mpm-default.xml"/>

    <bean parent="ignite.cfg"/>