ignite-user mailing list archives

From yucigou <yuci....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get cache through the REST API
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 10:29:24 GMT
Hi Val,

Thanks for the reply. But I found all cache related APIs (e.g., commands
getall, get) require a key parameter. The issue is how I would be able to
find out the keys in the first place? Is there any API that can list all the
keys of a particular cache?

By the way, I guess session IDs may be used as the keys, and so I tried
using a session ID as the key for command getall:

http://ves-hx-40.ebi.ac.uk:8574/ignite?cmd=getall&k1=C1B286441778888A7917C8841204F2D2&cacheName=session-cache

I got the response, but no value was returned:

{
  "affinityNodeId": "",
  "error": "",
  "response": {