ignite-user mailing list archives

From chevy <chetan.v.ya...@target.com>
Subject Rest-api: Creating service to read data from cache
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 09:39:30 GMT

I have created bean which aligns to my table structure as shown below and
add data to it. While pulling data from cache I need to do some aggregation
on data and then create service using the data. Ignite provides rest-api but
I did not see any variant where I just use that api by mentioning my cache
name and add my data say aggregated(a), b, aggregated(c) as params into URL
and access it directly.

1. Is there a way to do this or should I write my own services using
2. If yes, please provide me some sample implementation.

public class TableA implements Serializable {

    @QuerySqlField(index = true)
    public int a;

    public Date b;

    public int c;