ignite-user mailing list archives

From begineer <redni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting exception in SQL Query JOINS
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 07:02:58 GMT
So What I mean is I need to get data from cache which has keys in the list I
pass to query.
equavalent SQL will be like,
List list = Arrays.asList(2,3,6);//dynamic list coming from client
			StringBuffer queryStrings = new StringBuffer(" ");
			for (Object object : list) {

			String sql = "select * from Company where Id in (?);
			SqlQuery<Integer, Company> query1 =  new SqlQuery<>(Company.class, sql);

Here, I can append as many keys to stringbuffer as I want and then pass them
to IN clause. BUt this is not good approach and plus IN will not use

How do I achieve same thing using table JOIN approach you suggested.