ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting exception in SQL Query JOINS
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2016 00:47:42 GMT
Yes, you can have several indexes. 'indexes' property is a collection:

<property name="indexes">
        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryIndex">
            <constructor-arg value="id"/>
        <bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.QueryIndex">
            <constructor-arg value="name"/>

Also note that if you provide query entities configuration in the XML, the
annotations and setIndexedTypes do not take effect. Can this be the reason
for your issue.

As for getAll(), I'm not sure I understand. What so you mean by getting IDs
dynamically? getAll method accepts a collection of keys, which you can
obviously create on the fly. Can you clarify what's the issue here?