ignite-user mailing list archives

From "david.alexanyan" <david.alexan...@optym.com>
Subject Re: Failed to run reduce query locally
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 07:26:35 GMT
Thanks very much for responce, however the client is capable to handle 10M
entries as this is ~2Gb of data.
In case of queries, even if I iterate over the results and count the number
of entries I get "Failed to reduce query locally" error: Here is the code:

var fieldsQuery = new GridGain.Cache.Query.SqlFieldsQuery(queryText);
int count = 0;
foreach (var item in igniteCache.QueryFields("SELECT Name FROM mytable ORDER
BY Name"))
     count++;

I have tried various options to make it possible to query 10M entries,
however in all cases the query still fails on reduce step (used partitoned
cache over 3 nodes):
 - tune up the JVM as described in help docs
 - increase the max memory size of JVM (server & clinet processes)
 - on heap storage/off heap storage