ignite-user mailing list archives

From chevy <chetan.v.ya...@target.com>
Subject Re: Start node in remote server which needs authentication
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 06:14:26 GMT
I have set up rest jetty config and other settings in my local. When I deploy
my code in a server I need to access that remote machine to start the node
in that machine through my code. To achieve this, can you provide me config
changes I need to make in my config files as well as my code that starts the

  I do not want to ssh through my terminal and everything needs to be
programmatically driven just like how I do it from my local.