ignite-user mailing list archives

From "往事如烟" <honglipi...@qq.com>
Subject How does it ensure that the primary partition has already synchronized to backup partition when during rebalance
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 08:42:37 GMT
Hi, all
      I am researching the cluster rebalance,  and the sync mode is CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.PRIMARY_SYNC,
when rebalance completed, how does it ensure that the primary partition has already synchronized
with backup partition because it possible have write request during rebalancing ?
     And I have find the method GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.waitPartitionRelease() is
using to wait the partition future to complete, however, this method does not ensure that
all futures are really completed,  it only set timeout(total timeout is 20 seconds) to the
future, when timeout, it returned.
     So,  how does it ensure that the primary partition has already synchronized with backup
partition when rebalance completed ? In other words, how does it ensure that the data is consistency
when rebalance completed?