ignite-user mailing list archives

From "Lin" ...@linlyu.com>
Subject Why the Continuous Queries ignore expired event permanently?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 07:17:50 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to switch my event listener application from event subsystem with CacheEvent to
the Continuous Queries with CacheEntryEvent, and I found that the system will ignore all the
expired events.

Please see the code in org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryManager#executeQuery
and
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryListener#onEntryUpdated.

No matter CacheContinuousQueryHandlerV2 or CacheContinuousQueryHandler, the parameter of ignoreExpired
is always true.

1. What do you consider to ignore expired events?
2. What if I set the parameter ignoreExpired to false?

Regards,

Lin.