ignite-user mailing list archives

From Cristi C <chi...@sky.optymyze.com>
Subject RE: Count distinct not working?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 16:54:06 GMT
Thanks again, Alexei!

-------- Original message --------
From: "Alexei Scherbakov [via Apache Ignite Users]"
Date:07/07/2016 19:44 (GMT+02:00)
To: "Chircu, Cristian"
Subject: Re: Count distinct not working?

I was able to reproduce it as well and haven't heart about anything similar.

Created an issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3448

You can watch it to be notified when it will be fixed.

One possible workaround can be like running the query
SELECT 1 from T1 group by C1 and counting result set items.

Hey Alexei,
Thanks for the quick response.
Yes, I confirmed that the result is incorrect. The result of the query with
count is different than the number of elements returned for the same query
without count (and the later query is split correctly into map/reduce
queries - performs distinct in both phases)

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov