ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Question about GridGain will typically add around 200 bytes overhead to each entry
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:34:33 GMT

This is a rough overhead for a cache entry object that holds your serialized data model object
placed into a cache.

Why are you sure that this overhead is the reason of higher memory consumption? How do you
measure original entry size?

In fact the overhead can be caused by a number of SQL indexes in the object or some other

I would suggest taking a heap dump and have a look at. The dump should give an answer where
the memory goes.