ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Starting H2 Debug Console On Remote Server
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 11:26:58 GMT
Ok, I see. Probably you need to specify is at a special H2 attribute which is not supported
in Ignite basing on the previous replies.
However basically H2 console is used for debugging purposes which should satisfy default timeout.

How quick does it expire on your side? How do you use H2 console, what is your use case?

—
Denis