ignite-user mailing list archives

From Alexei Scherbakov <alexey.scherbak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Count distinct not working?
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 16:44:01 GMT

I was able to reproduce it as well and haven't heart about anything similar.

Created an issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-3448

You can watch it to be notified when it will be fixed.

One possible workaround can be like running the query
SELECT 1 from T1 group by C1 and counting result set items.