ignite-user mailing list archives

From Semyon Boikov <sboi...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Deadlock during Client Continuous Query deserialization
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 14:48:53 GMT

I reproduced this issue, thank you for test! After quick debugging It seems
that this is some problem with Ignite backpressure mechanism in
communication SPI, I'll create JIRA issue with more details.

As a workaround could you try to disable backpressure:

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 1:15 PM, ross.anderson <ross.anderson@caplin.com>