ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kamal C <kamaltar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Services: How to preserve value of Local variables ?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 13:09:30 GMT
A. How to deploy a service only in the local node?
        Like, *Ignition.ignite().services().deploy(name, service);* (No
fault-tolerant)

B. In NodeSingleton approach, I expect only one instance of service should
be instantiated
    in a node. In the below scenario:

- Node 1 calls IgniteService#deployNodeSingleton(name, serviceX) to deploy
the
service X in the grid
- Node 2 joins the cluster, Ignite automatially instantiates and deploys
the service X
 on this node. This node also calls IgniteService#deployNodeSingleton(name,
serviceX)
 since it don't know whether the service is deployed or not.

Two instances of ServiceX is created in Node 2. How to overcome that?

Regards,
Kamal C