ignite-user mailing list archives

From Kamal C <kamaltar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite Services: How to preserve value of Local variables ?
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2016 13:11:36 GMT
Thanks for providing the answers Val!

A. Actually, I forgot that Ignite service accepts predicate.

B. Two IgniteService are not running in a node. I meant two
     Service object creation.
          - Ignite auto-deploys the service
          - Manual service deployment using java code.

In my test, IgniteService starts to process the request before it gets
initialized
which may leads to incorrect results. I've listed the steps to reproduce the
issue and exception thrown in a gist[1]

[1] https://gist.github.com/Kamal15/0f4175fdcfd2c4ef909150be5d896c56

Regards,
Kamal C