ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Pipeline.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 09:58:40 GMT
Hello,

You can use QueryCursor and calling .close() method for stop
ContinuousQuery[1].
Also you can store cursor in order to close it in future.

If you want use service, wich starts ContinuousQuery. You can deploy
singleton service[2] with specific name and cancel the service if it
necessary. CnonContinuousQuery must be stopped in cancel method of the
service implementation.

[1]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries
[2]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/service-example