ignite-user mailing list archives

From Vladislav Pyatkov <vldpyat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Pipeline.
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 09:58:40 GMT

You can use QueryCursor and calling .close() method for stop
Also you can store cursor in order to close it in future.

If you want use service, wich starts ContinuousQuery. You can deploy
singleton service[2] with specific name and cancel the service if it
necessary. CnonContinuousQuery must be stopped in cancel method of the
service implementation.

[1]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries
[2]: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/service-example

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 1:00 AM, ChickyDutt <ash.dutt.sharma@gmail.com>