ignite-user mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Hazelcast vs Ignite vs Geode
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 13:58:34 GMT
That is not strictly correct.  You can do objective performance testing of Ignite and compare
that to other solutions, where it is allowed (which it typically would be for other open source
solutions). When you do this, it should be done in a way that helps users understand how to
best configure Ignite. For example, show how the results differ with different configuration
values and in different use cases.

Ralph

> On Jul 21, 2016, at 12:55 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrakyan@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I would like to add that Ignite community as part of the Apache Software Foundation cannot
publish any competitive benchmarks or product comparisons. This is the reason why we generally
provide links to external resources for questions like this.