ignite-user mailing list archives

From Zhengqingzheng <zhengqingzh...@huawei.com>
Subject question about ignite key field mapping
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 08:39:31 GMT
Hi there,
I am confused with the key type mapping between java and jdbc.
Suppose I have a key defined with three elements/fields
Class AKey {
         Private  String  name;
Private  BigDecimal id;
Private  Object obj;
}
When I create cache, there are keytype mapping configurations like this:
   jdbcTypeFields[0] = (new JdbcTypeField(Types.VARCHAR, "NAME",
                    String.class, "name"));
Which will be used in CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory.
But there is no Object mapping. So I did not create Object Mapping during set up key type
mappings.

It is still okay to put and get data.

What kind of bugs it might be if I leave the key type mapping blank for my object field?

Best regards,
Kevin