ignite-user mailing list archives

From Zhengqingzheng <zhengqingzh...@huawei.com>
Subject How to save a list of value (such as strings or numbers) in cache with write through enabled?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 06:22:23 GMT
Hi there,
In ignite cache, I can define a list of objects as one big object and save into cache. However,
How to enable write behind or write through to database, when I want to write the value list
into one column cell?
I know that there are jdbc mappings such as :
<bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.JdbcTypeField">
                                     <property name="databaseFieldType">
                                               <util:constant static-field="java.sql.Types.SMALLINT"/>
                                     </property>
                                     <property name="databaseFieldName" value="FIELDNUM"/>
                                     <property name="javaFieldType" value="java.lang.Integer"/>
                                     <property name="javaFieldName" value="fieldnum"/>
                            </bean>
to build the default type mappings.

How to do the same configuration with list of objects (such as strings)?

Best regards,
Kevin