ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Starting H2 Debug Console On Remote Server
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 09:32:28 GMT
Hi,

Taking into account reply from Sergi I would better try to resolve the following issue

Failed to start a browser to open the URL
http://<ip-addr>:*32842*/frame.jsp?jsessionid=<id>: Browser detection failed
and system property h2.browser not set

Usually it’s possible to set a default browser instance on operating systems.

If you overcome the issue above then everything should work out of the box for you.

—
Denis