ignite-user mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Why the Continuous Queries ignore expired event permanently?
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2016 16:14:10 GMT
Hi Lin,

As far as I recall this kind of events are not supported by CQ (continuous queries) right
know. However I’m not sure about the reason.

Nick, can you comment this?

—
Denis

> On Jul 6, 2016, at 10:17 AM, Lin <me@linlyu.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to switch my event listener application from event subsystem with CacheEvent
to the Continuous Queries with CacheEntryEvent, and I found that the system will ignore all
the expired events.

> Please see the code in org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryManager#executeQuery
and
> org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.query.continuous.CacheContinuousQueryListener#onEntryUpdated.

> No matter CacheContinuousQueryHandlerV2 or CacheContinuousQueryHandler, the parameter
of ignoreExpired is always true.