ignite-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ignite - CEP
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2016 17:44:09 GMT
I am trying to understand how CEP works in Ignite and from my understanding, we need to create
a sliding window with time (or some other criteria) based eviction policy.  At the expiration
of the policy the entry will be removed from the cache.
I wanted to find out if there is a way to still keep the item in the cache but still allow
a sliding window without using the eviction policy.  The scenario I have is that I would
like to query say the top 5 items in last 10 minutes but sill be able to query the the query
the previous windows.
View raw message