ignite-user mailing list archives

From 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com>
Subject Re: Re: SQL join query return different result under the same data when having different ignite instance.
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 09:07:08 GMT
Hi, Alexey:

    First, thank you.

    But, I don't know how to config the affinity for my sql, because it is too complex.

    My sql is:
    "select * FROm Kc21, \"Kc24Cache\".Kc24"
+ ", \"Ka06Cache\".Ka06, \"Kc60Cache\".Kc60 "
+ " WHERE Kc21.akb020 = Kc24.akb020"
+ " AND Kc21.akc190 = Kc24.akc190"
+ " AND Kc24.akb020 = Kc60.akb020"
+ " AND Kc24.akc190 = Kc60.akc190"
+ " AND Kc24.aae072 = Kc60.aae072"
+ " AND Kc24.bka135 = Kc60.bka135"
+ " AND COALESCE (Kc24.bkc380, '0') = '0'"
+ " AND Kc24.ake010 BETWEEN '2014-1-1' AND '2015-1-1'"
+ " AND Kc21.akc193 = Ka06.akc193";

    I have one question:
    For object Kc21, its columns  akb020 and akc190 will join with columns akb020 and akc190
of object Kc24.
        And besides, the column akc193 of object Kc21 also will join with the column akc193
of object Ka06.
        According to doc, I don't know how to config two affinitys.

    Thanks.

Bob