ignite-user mailing list archives

From 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com>
Subject SQL join query return different result under the same data when having different ignite instance.
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 00:41:11 GMT
hi, everyone:

    I am using the ignite 1.6.

    I have the sql query:
    String querySql = "select count(*) FROm Kc21, \"Kc24Cache\".Kc24"
+ ", \"Ka06Cache\".Ka06, \"Kc60Cache\".Kc60 "
+ " WHERE kc21.akb020 = kc24.akb020"
+ " AND kc21.akc190 = kc24.akc190"
+ " AND kc24.akb020 = kc60.akb020"
+ " AND kc24.akc190 = kc60.akc190"
+ " AND kc24.aae072 = kc60.aae072"
+ " AND kc24.bka135 = kc60.bka135"
+ " AND COALESCE (kc24.bkc380, '0') = '0'"
+ " AND kc24.ake010 BETWEEN '2014-1-1' AND '2015-1-1'"
+ " AND kc21.akc193 = ka06.akc193";

logger.info(">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
start to sql query.");

SqlFieldsQuery qry = new SqlFieldsQuery(querySql);
try(QueryCursor<List<?>> cursor = cache.query(qry)){

for (List<?> row : cursor){
System.out.println(row.get(0));
}
}

    When I make the cluster with only one instance, the result of the query is 2, this is
right.
    When cluster with two instances, the result is 1, this is wrong.
    When cluster with four instances, the result is 0, this is wrong.

    Where is the point for this problem? I don't know what happened.

    Hope to get help, thanks very much.

Bob

of
is