ignite-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ignite - Service - Cache Key Affinity Singleton
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:12:11 GMT
Hi:
A newbie question - I am reading the documentation it indicates that
<quote>You can deploy one instance of this service on the primary node for a given affinity
key.

IgniteServices svcs = ignite.services();

svcs.deployKeyAffinitySingleton("myKeySingleton", new MyService(), "myCache", new MyCacheKey());
</quote>
Is the MyCacheKey instance in the snippet above a particular value of the key and if so, does
it mean that we need to deploy one instance of the service for each entry (with it's own cache
key) in that partition ?
Thanks
Mans