ignite-user mailing list archives

From srikanth_medisetti <srikanth_medise...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Server nodes unble to discover each other in Apache Ignite
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2016 08:52:39 GMT
I'm trying to setup 3 server nodes in my local machine. Each node starts but
unable to join the cluster.

I can see the below message being logged in the log file for each server
node.

    Topology snapshot [ver=1, servers=1, clients=0, CPUs=4, heap=0.1GB]

Here is my code to start the server.

IgniteConfiguration config = new IgniteConfiguration();
TcpDiscoverySpi spi = new TcpDiscoverySpi();
TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder ipFinder = new TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder(true);
ipFinder.setAddresses(Arrays.asList("192.168.0.3","192.168.0.3:47100..47120"));
spi.setIpFinder(ipFinder);
config.setDiscoverySpi(spi);
// Start Ignite node.
ignite = Ignition.start(config);

Can anyone please suggest if I was missing something here!