ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception scanning cache
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2016 22:22:49 GMT

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. Here is the instruction:

hlustosa wrote
> -When we start a client node, its local memory is used to store keys and
> values for a distributed cache?

No, unless you create a near cache on this client. See

hlustosa wrote
> -In case when there is no replication, the cache.put method is
> synchronous? I mean, once the method is executed in the client, the key
> and the value are transferred to some cluster node?

Yes, by default cache.put updates the primary node synchronously. If you
want to execute asynchronously, refer to this page: