ignite-user mailing list archives

From juanavelez <jsjunkemai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to configure the backup nodes for a cache?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2016 20:03:39 GMT
Thanks for the hint. We ended up creating our own version of
RendezvousAffinityFunction that allows us to better determine the affinity
for each partition needs. We needed to have both one local (to the group)
backup as well as one non-local(to the group) backup. It seems to work. I
also noticed another reply from you regarding a similar subject where you
indicate that the AffinityFunction must be as deterministic as possible so
we follow that approach.

Thanks - J