ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing or overwriting cache value, but still able to get it from the cache
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 22:18:41 GMT
It could not. As I've removed the near-cache, and everything works. At least
during these 2 days I have not seen the issue anymore (at least not
immediately and consistently) as when I was using near-cache.

So, my suspect is something wrong either in near-cache setup or near-cache
usage. Or maybe (could be?) in Ignite near-cache implementation. Really want
to find the cause of the issue, as I want to put near-cache back and use it.

Does it ring a bell or give you more ideas what could be potentially wrong
with the near-cache?