ignite-user mailing list archives

From thammoud <thamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Socket Closure due to write timout
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:42:25 GMT
Hi Val,

TcpCommunicationSpi.setMessageQueueLimit is the one that resolved the issue.
I increased it a lot. The timeout is not a result of an unstable network. I
do run multiple instances on the same machine. The timeout is not a result
of a socket error but a function of how long a worker takes to accomplish
the task. The example that I attached earlier clearly shows the behavior.
The lower the thread sleep in the worker, the lower the chances of getting
the error.