ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing or overwriting cache value, but still able to get it from the cache
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 07:47:30 GMT
Thank you.

Coming with a reproducible example is a challenge, and will take, but I need
this issue solved, so will try to come with something you can reproduce
locally.

Regards /"In you particular case, I would expect the removeAll() removes the
provided keys from all caches and from the persistence store, so the
behavior you're describing is weird. The reproducible example would be
really useful. "/, the item is removed from the data store not because of
cache.removeAll() (as I only configured readThrough, and deleteAll() and
delete() methods of the CacheStoreAdapter simply throw
UnsupportedOperationException), but because on the new session start there
is a logic which updates the old values with the new one in the database.
So, if the cache becomes empty, but calling removeAll() the next call to
get() should retrieve the up to date latest changes, which is not happening.

Again, will try to come with some reproducible example.

Also I am testing the very same application without using a near-cache to
see if it makes any difference.