ignite-user mailing list archives

From vkulichenko <valentin.kuliche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing or overwriting cache value, but still able to get it from the cache
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 19:41:04 GMT

Near cache is always consistent with the server cache. I.e., if you update
the near cache, the update is propagated to the server nodes. Also, server
nodes know about all near caches. So even if there are two clients with near
caches, update on one of them will trigger the update on the second one as

In you particular case, I would expect the removeAll() removes the provided
keys from all caches and from the persistence store, so the behavior you're
describing is weird. The reproducible example would be really useful.