ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing or overwriting cache value, but still able to get it from the cache
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:39:59 GMT
Can it be really because of the near cache? Near cache section of the Ignite
documentation doesn't say much or explain the correct usage/caveats of the
near cache https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/near-caches. Is there more I
can read somewhere?

If I remove the values from the near-cache are those changes propagated to
the server cache? Or the next time I read the value from the near-cache it
will fetch the one from the server cache which was not notified about

How operations on near-cache are sync with server cache?
Is the configuration option to set to modify the behavior?

Thank you.