ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing or overwriting cache value, but still able to get it from the cache
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:26:50 GMT
Another question is how I can configure the logger from the cache store used?
I use Logback, so

/private static final Logger logger =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(SensorsToSessionsCacheStore.class);/, and do debug

    public final V load(final K key) throws CacheLoaderException {
        if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
            logger.debug(String.format("Loading %s for %s",
this.getClass().getSimpleName(), key));
        final V value = doLoad(key);
        if (logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
            logger.debug(String.format("Loaded value %s for %s in %s",
value, key, this.getClass().getSimpleName()));
        return value;

And I run Ignite with -v (so not in quiet mode), but I don't see any debug
statement related to the store is happening in the log. Do I need (can I?)
to configure it somehow to show debug logs for my cache store classes (which
are package in jar which is place in ignite/libs directory).