ignite-user mailing list archives

From zshamrock <aliaksandr.kaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing or overwriting cache value, but still able to get it from the cache
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:22:18 GMT
So, we have a REST endpoint which we can call with session id to stop a
session. Which in result clear the cache. Which shows in Visor it works
(cache is empty now).

So, regards cache store (and read through) my expectations were:
- because the cache is empty now
- the next call to get() will read the value from the database
- and it will be the latest I have there

But, what I see - `get(sensorId)` still returns the previous session id (the
one created before the current one), and which as I've mentioned before,
even no longer in the database (as we overwrite the session id association
with sensor id, every time we start a new session).

Could it be because of the near cache?

Also if it helps, Ignite is running as standalone process, application is
running from Docker (with network mode = host, so sharing the network with
the host system). Running on AWS  EC2.

Thank you.