ignite-user mailing list archives

From November <yufeng7...@126.com>
Subject DataStreamer performance question
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2016 08:34:09 GMT
Hi

I start two server node in my machine. And write a program to load data(file
size about 1GB) using DataStreamer. When I run the program in a client node.
It take 40 minutes but just load about 1/5 of data.
But if I run the program in a server node. It only takes less than 2 minutes
to load the data.

Below is my code

var cfg = new IgniteConfiguration
{
    CacheConfiguration = new[]
    {

        new CacheConfiguration("keywordsCache", typeof(string),
typeof(long))
        {
            WriteSynchronizationMode =
CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FullAsync,
            Backups = 0
        },
    },
    //ClientMode = true,  *//Change ClientMode setting significantly affect
the performance of read data in.*
    SpringConfigUrl =
@"D:\apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin\platforms\dotnet\examples\Config\examples-config.xml",
    BinaryConfiguration = new BinaryConfiguration(typeof(string),
typeof(long))
};

var keywordsCache = ignite.GetOrCreateCache<string, long>("keywordsCache");

using (var keywordsStreamer = ignite.GetDataStreamer<string,
long>(keywordsCache.Name))
{
    using (StreamReader sr = new StreamReader(keywordsPath))
    {
        long lineNum = 0;
        string line;
        while ((line = sr.ReadLine()) != null)
        {
            string[] strs = line.Split('\t');
            keywordsStreamer.AddData(Normalization.Stem(strs[3]),
lineNum++);
        }
        keywordsStreamer.Flush();
    }