ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterating through a BinaryObject cache fails
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 13:57:54 GMT
Just bringing up this discussion back up again since I have been experiencing
the exception mentioned on this thread again.

Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Class definition
was not found at marshaller cache and local file. [id=-1556878003,
file=E:\ApacheIgnite\apache-ignite-fabric-1.6.0-bin\work\marshaller\-1556878003.classname]
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.MarshallerContextImpl.className(MarshallerContextImpl.java:176)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.MarshallerContextAdapter.getClass(MarshallerContextAdapter.java:174)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryContext.descriptorForTypeId(BinaryContext.java:599)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.deserialize(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1474)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.deserializeValue(BinaryObjectImpl.java:572)
	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryObjectImpl.value(BinaryObjectImpl.java:131)

I encountered this exception this time while executing  some entry processor
code. It seems this is a generic exception. What are the cases when this
exception is thrown? What class definitions is ignite trying to load from
the local file? Does the exception appear only when working with
BinaryObject's?

Thanks.