ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache EntryProcessor.process is getting invoked twice when cache.invoke() method is called within Transaction, in atomic mode its invoked once.
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 12:43:53 GMT
I am trying to understand this behavior of the entry processor. I could see
that the entry processor is called on all server nodes including the backup
nodes and the client node. The entry processor is executed on the client
node when it is invoked from a transaction irrespective of the isolation
level. It is called even when the isolation level is read committed. Can
some one explain why is it called on the client node when in a transaction?

Thanks