ignite-user mailing list archives

From ionut_s <ionut.stefana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update performance
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2016 07:28:31 GMT
Hi Val,

Lately I was using optimistic serializable which has better performance in
my test cases.

I see two problems with EntryProcessor:
1. When the "where" condition is generic I don't have the keys therefore an
initial step is required to move all the keys in the client.
2. In my tests putAll performs better than EntryProcessor. Apparently
EntryProcessor#process is called in the client too. I don't know what
triggers loading the value + processing in the client.

>From what I saw there is no way for changes done inside IgniteCallable to be
enlisted in the transaction started in the client. Can you confirm that?