ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting H2 Debug Console On Remote Server
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 11:55:55 GMT
Ok. I understand. I need to start the ignite server instance on my local
machine to view the h2 debug console.

I have been experiencing web session timeout on the h2 debug console after
which I see the h2 login screen. If I specify the db name in the jdbc url as
the random id that was earlier generated like
"jdbc:h2:mem:cab7dd9d-8b46-4935-82c7-b22ee096fe8d", it does not connect to
the old database.

How can I reconnect after session timeout?