ignite-user mailing list archives

From pragmaticbigdata <amits...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Iterating through a BinaryObject cache fails
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 11:46:12 GMT
Ok. Thanks for sharing the internals.

By specifying the withKeepBinary flag, I was able to iterate through the
cache and add or drop fields from a BinaryObject at runtime. This was the
original purpose of iterating through the cache.

The changes (of adding and/or dropping a field) made to the cache are not
reflecting on h2 debug console. I am able to query the newly added field but
I cannot see the changes on h2.

Can you suspect what could be the issue ?